The Incredibles vs. The Incredible Hulk

13 comments

4 comments

ear
ear

Hulk hits the spot.

Okay, The Incredible Hulk is a decent comic book movie, definitely fun...but against Pixar? I don't think so.

and Incredible matchup! but yeah, this may me Pixar's best and that's saying something.

Pixar and Marvel and now in the same Disney family. I hope they get together and do an animated film very soon! Still, live action Hulk was simply more INCREDIBLE than anything Pixar has ever animated. Now if we could just get that "Norton" or director's cut of Incredible Hulk.

Hulk smash puny cartoon!

I'm stunned that anyone would even consider the Incredible Hulk in the same class as the Incredibles. The Incedibles wins by Elastigirls fully stretched out body!

It's a decent film (this time) but as a franchise, Hulk remain Marvel's most pathetic work. What a dull character.

Nothing Pixar has ever done or can ever do will equal The Incredible Hulk. People judging cartoons with quality live action films is rather silly. Hulk delivered on almost every level. Pixar is... Pixar.

This is a no-brainer.

incredibles clearly smashes the hulk!!

Hulk is in my top ten comic book movies but The Incredibles is in my top 20 for a reason.

Hulk. Never loved the Incredibles....

I love The Incredibles it wins this easily.

Incredibles. Much better storytelling and far more memorable characters.

People liked the Incredible Hulk when it came out because it wasn't boring like Ang Lee's version. But the second the Avengers came out, we all realised how wrong we were, and now this Edward Norton schlock looks like the shit that it is. Incredibles hasn't aged a day, it's so good.

one of these movies aren't quite incredible

The Incredible Hulk is underrated, honestly one of the best MCU movies. Incredibles though, is more incredible than Hulk.

Obviously the Incredibles, lol this matchup is so funny

The Incredibles, no contest