Avengers: Endgame vs. The Dark Knight Rises

32 comments

32 comments

Endgame

Endgame kills off characters, while TDKR doesn't recognize actors' deaths. Both are flawed, but the one with lower expectations overcomes its flaws.

Haha no contest, Endgame is the best ending chapter here it crushes the worst bad overrated TDKR in every level.

MCU...

5-0

Yeah the dark knight rises is the worst ever ruined the trilogy but Endgame is definitely watchable and ended in a great of the complete of the franchise, this is absolutely no contest here.

The Dark Knight Rises

SquareMaster316 needs to quit commenting every Batman film.

We all give the correction here..

Avengers Endgame is far far the best conclusion of the franchise MCU and hits over thousands higher of the box office, and as endgame just crushes the far very worse more annoying the dark knight rises in every level, this does not actually takes no competition contest here.

Easy endgame.

The Dark Knight Rises. Both are flawed. Yes, both.

Endgame is nearly the good ending but TDKR is total not good ending.

TDKR is a far superior film, not even a big contest.

Truthfully, EVERY Avenger film tops Dark Knight

Nolan > Russo

Rises

We are all living in the Endgame post snap universe now!

endgame is better in the action category. and that's it. rises wins in other categories

endgame is legendary TDKR sucked donkey balls

Both are flawed and don't meet expectations. But TDKR is well directed and has great technical aspects. Endgame is the most overrated movie ever made. I'm happy that this match-up is atually comparable. All the other matchups are MCUtards saying how Ant-Man is better than Schindler's List.

rises gets so much fucking undeserved hate in this website

TDKR by far. EG was a massive disappointment

I’m technically going with endgame.

tbh i wouldn't call endgame a disappointment but it's still the weakeast of the avengers films

@noobpb17 keeps being dumb idiot jerk that keeps being obsessed over and over to TDKR masterful anything marvel has.

Endgame ended greatness in style. Rises ended that trilogy the worst way possible. Not even close. TDKR is honestly one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

dude i didn't even say anything i was just saying that endgame wasn't disappointing im defending your side and you're here repeating the same shit about me

AND you're caalling me obsessed? bruh look at you you go on every rises thread and spam the same fucking phrase even thinking thor 2 > tdkr are you kidding me literally every thread when rises is winning you spam like 10 times lol please

@noobpb17 with the same repeating over and over comments on ever same matchup that needs to stop it.

@noobpb17 with the same repeating over and over comments on ever same matchup that needs to stop it.

LOL look at how dumb you sound

Endgame is so disappointing and even worse than Infinity War

Endgame is so disappointing and even worse than Infinity War

Two dumb people going with rises is stupid.

Rises is so disappointing that it couldn’t stand no chance.

dude at least there's two of us, you're just one dude using alts to make your movies win how sad is that and everytime you need to spam it too

@noobpb17 and @thecrackers are stupid dumb people.

and you're a lone ranger

I am nothing like the retarded marvel fanboy like noobpb17 and you who suck marvel d1ck over and over like a stupid retard who keeps hating on tdkr while liking the worst endgame

ok look i like tdkr but it doesn't mean i have to vote it over and over ok?

Two dumb loser idiot are being like childhood little kids.

Two dumb loser idiot are being like childhood little kids.

don't try to act innocent with your alts its obvious

Stupid loser @noobpb17.

Endgame isn’t as bad that didn’t been any local forgettable but TDKR is far so bad forgettable.

MCU is always have best franchise of the saga for sure.

Endgame is the worst MCU garbage movie right after the shitty black panther garbage while TDK trilogy is the best trilogy with LOTR and SW

now you are just being biased

nolan destroys the rubbish russo who only made one good movie the winter soldier

ok no russo is good he made tws and infinity war , civil war and endgame might not be as good as their previous installments but they are still good

Endgame is better, TDKR is not.

TDKR is terrible trash.

MCU is way better, DCEU makes lord of trash of films that are junk.

MCU is way better, DCEU makes lord of trash of films that are junk.

do you honestly think the dark knight trilogy is connected to the dceu

even the worst dceu movies are still better endlame trash panther and trashnarok

TDKR is among the worst film connected to man of steel, batman vs superman

Dark knight rises is pure get waste of 99% that bad

Stop it you piece of annoying dumb.

TDKR, shut up autistic loser.

You shut up piece of annoying dumbass.

Little retard, let the match be tied and i'l stop commenting. MCU garbage like you ruined this site.

TDKR, you are a mentally retard individual.

I liked both, but I prefer rises

I prefer rises overall.

I personally prefer Endgame, but The Dark Knight Rises isn't bad either (I know we will have disagreements, but is it too much to ask for people to stop spamming? Opinions are opinions).

Fuck endgame. It is a garbage movie whereas dark knight is one of the best movies of all time and its in my top 5 favourite movies of all time. Endgame is a garbage movie, if you haven't seen it yet, then i suggest you to never to watch this movie. What a wastage of 3 hourd

Fuck endgame. It is a garbage movie whereas dark knight is one of the best movies of all time and its in my top 5 favourite movies of all time. Endgame is a garbage movie, if you haven't seen it yet, then i suggest you to never to watch this movie. What a wastage of 3 hourd

They are both great and satisfying conclusion, but The Dark Knight Rises’ story is less flawed than Endgame and Bane is a way better villain than Endgame Thanos, so Rises wins this one, Logan is still the best superhero movie franchise conclusion though.

sorry endgame, but dark knight rises is a masterpiece and the best superhero movie ever made

The dark knight rises. Endgame turned their characters into jokes. They failed at a time jump where the Avengers make progression after the snap while Rises has Bruce Wayne become worse and more physically broken than ever before which then leads him to get better only to get set back (pun intended) by Bane to an even worse place. The whole film of the Dark Knight Rises is about the prisons we make for ourselves and how bad real prisons are while teaching us how to find the courage to escape from the “pit” of our personal prison. It tied back well to Batman Begins very well with the concept of Fear while Endgame couldn’t even tie back correctly to Thor the Dark World or the opening scene of Guardians of the Galaxy. On top of that, Iron Man was able to hold six infinity stones while barely even being injured while Quill in god-like power form needed his friends to help him hold ONE stone. Then on top of that they mess up the golden rule of the film “changing the past doesn’t change the future”. Captain America goes back in time and then COMES BACK IN THE FUTURE AS AN OLD MAN. Iron man magically forgave his father in the five year time skip. And we don’t even get to see it. I don’t know why they didn’t revive Iron Man either. It’s just sad. It’s one thing when Batman and Robin doesn’t try to take themselves seriously and commit themselves to “comedic” bat card jokes while Endgame tries to take itself seriously and fails by turning Thor and Hulk into jokes. They played Hulks problem of duality and Thors depression into a JOKE. The only good things in this movie is the funeral scene and the scene where Tony and Cap argue in the beginning. MCU fans deserved better. These are only problems I could think of off the top of my head. I hope the Russos try to make the MCU better before they retire and Disney ruins it. I just don’t like this movie. If you compare the opening music in the marvel title card sequences then you know that Infinity War was serious and Endgame was just a nostalgia ride. The Dark Knight Rises tries to add more to the story while Endgame only tries to finish it and add more to the story for future projects like Falcon and the winter soldier. In the end, writing is subjective but I can’t get past this movie. No suspense at all. Not even in the time heists.

i didn't love endgame either but it really isn't B&R level

Of course the dark knight rises is better, endgame is garbage

Both epic series closers, but Dark Knight Rises is tighter and has less bad jokes, however awe-inspiring Endgame's third act is it's not as good as DKR as a whole

It's the best conclusion in cinematic history and the worst conclusion in cinematic history. RISES stomps

It's the best conclusion in cinematic history and the worst conclusion in cinematic history. RISES stomps

Endgame is a good ending, but overall doesn't hold up at all on its own. Rises is still an excellent movie even if it has some stupid shit in it. TDKR is still a far better ending. As for thecrackers, I disagree that it's the best conclusion in cinematic history. I'd recommend watching more movies

The Dark Knight Rises will stand the test of time better than Endgame will

Both are phenomenal finales but I think I’m gonna have to go with Endgame