Jurassic World vs. The Avengers

4 comments

9 comments

Jurassic World was enjoyable, however i will be watching the avengers more often in the future.

Jurassic World >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every Marvel vehicle.

Jurassic World. Avengers was a fine piece of shit.

Hahaha, #AvengersSucks.

Avengers was just as cgi heavy .

Avengers. One of the best of all-time.

The Avengers

Neither are as good as some say. Jurassic World is certainly nowhere near as good as the first 2 Jurassic Park movies, but even a crappy Jurassic Park movie is more interesting to me than one of the better Marvel films.

ear
ear

The Avengers is better than an inferior trip to Jurassic again.

The Avengers is better than an ANY Jurassic trip.

Both sucked. Both are far more interested in monsters and explosions than story, character, substance or anything that makes a movie a meaningful experience. No artistic expression. The first Jurassic Park understood how to mix light-hearted entertainment with well written characters, World was a complete insult. Avengers was bad, but I didn't feel like it summarised my problems with modern day cinema like the inferior Jurassic trip.

Avengers has more memorable and likable characters.

JURASSIC WORLD ALL THE WAY AVENGERS ISNT WORTH SHIT JURASSIC WORLD IS WAY MORE THRILLING

Avengers is everything great about cinema. Jurassic World is everything wrong with cinema. Simple enough really.

Avengers beats the original Jurassic let alone this awful extension featuring Navy loving animal guy and money loving lady. Avengers was TIGHT!

Jurassic world is actually pretty fun but it will never come close to the avengers.

They were both awful to be honest.