The Dark Knight Rises vs. Captain America: Civil War

13 comments

11 comments

I may get some hate for this but Civil War crushes IMO. I don't love Rises.

Civil War just dominates. Far better in every way.

Civil War!

Civil War, easily. TDKR had too much plot holes for me to enjoy it and it doesn't help that the characters had no personality!

Gonna get some hate but neither one is really that great IMO. Slight edge to TDKR maybe

Civil War beats the worst boring overrated Dark Knight Rises film.

MCU is far generation greatness masterpiece and while as every Nolan movie sucks but the dark knight rises is more far worse annoying, Civil War crushes here!!

"every nolan movie sucks" "MCU is far generation greatness masterpiece" lmao gtfo, i pick tdkr btw cause i loved bane as the villain and wasn't the biggest fan of zemo

Civil War is uniquely superior watchable, TDKR is generally flawed endless cliffhanged.

Going with TDKR, but it's close. Both films have their advantages but Bane was a much better villain and TDKR has also a better soundtrack. I still liked Civil War and it's themes, action scenes were done well.

Civil War is uniquely the bestest of the MCU, TDKR was generally massive flawed and cliffhanger to the end trilogy.

civil war is also flawed how does zemo even do all these shit lol, i also noticed how all those tdkr haters write their sentences like this "*movie that isn't tdkr" is everything good bla bla bla, tdkr is massively flawed and garbage" literally ALL of them write them like this. Coincidence?

"Civil War just dominates. Far better in every way." THAT is the only answer that matters. TDKR is just a bad film any way you judge it. Should be compared to Catwoman and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, not classics from the genre.

civil war ruined winter soldier fuck that civil war is no classic and nowhere near tdkr

Civil War not even close.

Seriously TDKR is just pure bad it is, civil war is so much better that demands greater ever.

Civil War ruined one of the only good films in the MCU it is no where near any nolan films

i wouldn't say CW ruined TWS it just isn't on the same level

TDKR is absolute garbage. Don't listen to me, listen to THE DRINKER. He knows..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDYaNVHpPU ... worth the cut and paste. Rips TDKR a new one.

well i kinda agree that TDKR had some dumb moments and drinker had some great points but JESUS the comments are retards tryna be smartasses. " What's the point of making a Batman movie if people of all ages can't enjoy it. I hated Nolan for making this. Great performances but such a boring and overrated movie." do they think that's like a solid argument

Dumb video that proves nothing. It’s his opinion. TDKR is critically acclaimed with a 8.0 on RT, 87% likes and 78 metacritic. Anyways, Civil War wins for me but it's very close.

Very sad that you have a personal grudge against Nolan and DC for the sake of being rivals with Marvel. Grow up.

They are both great third chapters in a trilogy, I’m voting The Dark Knight Rises since it is slightly less flawed

TDKR, i like how people complain about TDKR's plot hole but not the one's in CW, non of them ruined the movie tho

Seriously, seeing that Drinker video actually made me appreciate The Dark Knight Rises more

I liked Rises a bit more than Civil War due to the better villain, score, hero transformation, definitely visuals, and plot but that’s just my opinion. I wish Cap would have gotten a solo movie but they wanted to finish out the Cap trilogy. I think it’s a shame they are making a cap 4 and not a captain falcon 1 or something else because with the declining rate of quality in the MCU’s films, they are going to slowly burn out the Cap Franchise. Both are good though.

isn't cap 4 basically falcon 1

Civil War is entertaining with some good and cool moments, but TDKR is still better