The Hunchback of Notre Dame vs. Hercules

5 comments

1 comments

The Hunchback verus Hercules eh? I'll take the Hunchback any day (which I find to be grossly underrated).

I totally agree @McJeffrey. I think it's perhaps the most underrated of Disney's animated classics. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is every bit as good as The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin or The Lion King. Hercules is good too, but Hunchback packs a real punch.

They are both good, but I choice Hunchback for sure. Hunchback has a better story and better music too.

Hunchback of Notre Dame is million times better. Hercules is one of the worst Disney movies ever made.

Well, I used to think that Hercules is better than the Hunchback, but I didn't like it, because the animation of Hercules is not that good. So, I'm going to go with the Hunchback. No contest. Also, Esmeralda is a pure Disney heroine over Megara. You know, Esmeralda sings her song "God Help The Outcasts" while she prays to God at the cathedral with lighting candles.

While I find Hercules to be good, but Notre Dame was a masterpiece.

Hunchback has the stronger villain, but the gargoyles are the weakest part of these two. I don't actually hate them, but Hercules is much more consistent and entertaining.

ear
ear

The Huntchback of Notre Dame should get more love.