Thor vs. Batman

3 comments

6 comments

Batman takes THOR down!

Batman '89 wins all day long. I never was too impressed with Thor.

^Same here, I thought Thor was pretty bad to be quite honest. All those unnecessary Dutch angles, the lackluster plot, the questionable CGI and Kat Dennings, the most useless and pointless comic relief character in recent memory. Burton's Batman is pretty cool though, if mostly because of Nicholson's performance and Danny Elfman's score.

Both films have a bad supporting female character, what with Portman being a character devoid bag of sand and Basinger being the amalgamation of Willie from Temple of Doom and Bella Swan.

Thor had it's problems but it was entertaining. I liked it a whole lot more than Batman.

Batman was special back in the day, but I'd go with Thor now....

Yeah, honestly I don't get the thing with Tim Burton's Batman. Maybe back in the 90's it was the coolest and most awesome thing ever. Now though, they are dwarfed by the Nolan ones. The only thing that Batman had on Nolan's Begins when that came out was Jack Nicholson, and then they got Heath Ledgers' Joker in The Dark Knight which completely murdered Nicholson's interpretation of the famous villain. Batman, while a solid and well made effort, is just too slow and sluggish to keep up with today's onslaught of comic-book films; even against a rather bland one as Thor.

Neither are among the best superhero movies but I guess Batman is the stronger one of the two.

89 claps thor or any phase 1 movie that's not iron man