The Terminator vs. Die Hard

5 comments

12 comments

THIS is tough! I go with Die Hard only because the first one is the best of the series while Terminator reached its peak with T2.

'Die Hard' is still my favorite action film ever, still so pulse-pounding!!! 'Terminator' is one of my favorite action films but it cannot top Bruce Willis.

Liked 'em both, for different reasons.

The best Schwarenegger and best Willis extremely hard but i have to go terminator

I have Die hard ranked as my 4th favorite movie of all time. But both movies are great

Come on, Die Hard is miles better. It's not that The Terminator is bad, it's just that Die Hard is that damn good.

Two great 80's action films. Die Hard wins.

Don't know why I said Die Hard. It is very close, but I actually prefer The Terminator.

Die Hard. Its a 1000 time better. I've seen Terminator once and i didn't enjoy it as much as i wanted to. Maybe I have to see it again.

Very good matchup here. Add in Aliens and you have the three best action flicks of the 80's. Die Hard was great, but the plot was a bit thin for me. Terminator's plot is much better, so it gets the edge here. Fantastic duel though.

If this would`ve been Die Hard vs T2 then it would`ve been a competition. Now though it`s "only" The Terminator vs Die Hard. The Terminator is still great but Die Hard is miles better IMO.

Terminator (1) vs Die Hard (4) my list speaks for itself

Lot's of Die Hard love here. It's 4 on my list as well so I have no hate for it but Terminator is my favorite at number 1

Die Hard is way better

Die Hard easily...

Die Hard (46) vs Terminator (288) my list speaks for itself

Die Hard superior best of between though the 80s.

I'll go Die Hard for how seamlessly structured and paced it is, just a little bit more than The Terminator (even though I've also seen this movie plenty of times and enjoy it a lot, still).