The Empire Strikes Back vs. A Clockwork Orange

10 comments

4 comments

Well damn.

Uhhhh...

Just can't....

Easier than you think.

Empire is better both AWESOME though.

empire strikes back is one of the best movies ever,one of george lucas's masterpiece, but a clockwork orange has an amazing message to it, of what can happen to the world, stanley kubricks most daring movie, and for that fact i think it deserves to win, but both are in my top 30, clockwork is #3

Empire for me. Too awesome to lose out.

Eh, A Clockwork Orange tries way too hard...The Empire Strikes Back is a far superior movie.

To me, ACO did always come off as amazingly "dude... it's, like, Freudian and stuff" for Kubrick. And I have a soft spot for dystopian punk type settings, so if anything, I should be biased in favor of it. But it just doesn't strike me as very smart. I guess I'll just see which one is higher on my charts.

Kubrick wins this one.

I'll go ahead and help ACO here. After all the crap and fanboy-ism that's happened with Star Wars over the years, not to mention just how basic a storyline it has, I can't even stand to be associated with it. I'm not ashamed to have ACO in my top 10.

Empire gets my vote.

ACO will always be my favorite movie

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE

Clockwork Orange is far that simple here...

Star Wars episode V.

I really love Star Wars. Especially the original trilogy but i also enjoy the prequels , mainly Revenge of the Sith. The sequels not so much but there still are some fine moments there too. You don't need to be the biggest star wars fan to know that ESB is the best SW movie. AND it is my favorite one too. On the other hand Stanley Kubrick is my favorite movie director and he also is the best one(straight facts) and probably there will never be another director close to him.A clockwork orange is my favorite movie from him.Malcolm Mcdowell gave a performance for ages as Alex DeLarge and the directing is pure genius. Empire is imo the best sequel of all time(it's certainly up there with the godfather part 2).My vote goes for a clockwork orange for being my favorite movie of all time and idk if this will evr change. ESB is still one of my favourite movies , it actually might be my 2nd favorite right behind ACO.This are both masterpieces and they will remain in history as 2 of the best movies ever made.