Spider-Man 2 vs. Elf

8 comments

7 comments

I don't like Spider Man 2 as much as most. I love Elf though.

Elf is just a more fun movie. The action in spider man 2 is great as is the whole movie but Elf is just such a great movie.

Spiderman 2 is one of the best superhero movies ever, and elf is cute. Spiderman 2 wins.

Elf is horrible. What do people see in it? Truly one of the most grating movie experiences that I have endured.

Elf is hilarious. But Spider-Man 2 is quite possibly the best superhero movie ever made. Gotta go with Spidey 2.

I'll also go Spidey....but I'm sad to say that I'm not a huge fan of either....

Elf is cute, and often quite funny. It's still about a half a notch below Spider-Man 2, however.

Spider-Man is my favourite superhero and this film is so entertaining for me and it also very nostalgic. I used to watch it all the time as a kid. I do prefer the original Tobey Maguire one though. Elf is quite a bad movie and shouldn't be loved.

Spidey easily

Definitely did not expect this to be a contentious match-up. Going with Elf because, as much as I like Spider-Man 2, I'll take Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel over Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst.

Spider-Man 2 is one of the greatest comic book movies ever made and is also among some of my favorite movies so it easily wins. Elf is a movie that I got tired of really fast growing up even though a lot of people insisted it was a "holiday classic".

I'm gonna take Elf. Spider-Man 2 is the shiz but I love Elf too much.

Elf! It's hilarious!

They’re both great but Elf is just the perfect Christmas movie. It’s just so much fun.

Elf is original and hilarious, rather than just another superhero flick, so it wins here.

Yes, Elf wins here for me

ear
ear

Sorry Elf but Spider-Man 2 for me.