The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark

10 comments

16 comments

Damn you, Flickchart.

Gotta go with Raders!

Raiders for sure. Frodo did nothing but endless walking and there were some other not so good things in TTT.

All three LOTR films together = my all-time favorite movie. But Two Towers is the weakest third, so I have about 20-30 movies ranked ahead of it. Raiders is one of them.

Raiders is by far the better movie

Easily The Two Towers for me. It's my favourite LOTR part because it has the best pace and the most memorable scenes in my opinion. Raiders is amazing as well, just not as awesome as The Two Towers. It's in my personal top 10 nonetheless.

Raiders without a doubt.

Movie Class 101....Raiders

Raiders

The Two Towers. Much more engaging and entertaining.

LOTR! I found Raiders a very good movie when I first watched it a while ago but definitely LOTR. I mean, they've been my favorite movies ever for a long time now and I don't expect any film to beat them!

The Two Towers

As a trilogy put together, much like johnmason, it is my favorite movie but seeing as The Two Towers is the weakest of the trilogy and only slightly, I must give it to Raiders! Put the trilogy as 1 film, like I want to, and Lord of the Rings is my #1

I'm all about LOTR...but this one is all Raiders....

Sorry Indy...you lose.

The Two Towers was probably the best paced of the three. It's the weakest for me though, even though all three parts are fantastic. The only one that can take out Raiders is Fellowship for me, so Raiders wins.

Any LOTR beats any Indy.

I think Indy wins this one

Raiders by far on this one!

the lord of the ring all the way!

I'd take Return of the King and Fellowship of the Ring over Raiders, but not The Two Towers.

gotta go with raider, although...

Have to go Raiders

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is the continuation of this trilogy.

raiders beats every LOTR movie

LOTR Trilogy beats Raiders