The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers vs. Pulp Fiction

2 comments

13 comments

WOW... TTT 8.5 #11 PF 8.8 #5 for now...

I gotta say Pulp Fiction on this one.

Change of heart. The Two Towers is an epic journey in the LOTR universe. The climax is incredible and it stands as a unique piece of work to this date.

I loved the hell outta Pulp Fiction but the Two Towers is a movie I've seen 3 or 4 times whereas Pulp Fiction isn't nearly as rewatchable

Pulp Fiction for me.

Both have incredible re-watchability. But TTT for some reason!

Best Tarantino film beats the best LOTR movie.

Change of mind once more, at least for the time being. I'm liable to go both ways.

TTT with no hesitation.

TTT for now....

Pulp Fiction now, a greater achievement in cinematic history...Had this been Fellowship and possibly the King, I would choose otherwise but the Two Towers is a bit slow, in the middle act, coming from a huge LOTR fan. Pulp Fiction is more quotable and more entertaining to watch and defines how powerful dialogue is...

pulp fiction is so overrated havent seen it in 2 years but i remember being bored by the multiple characters and their lack of exposition, it also annoyed me that some of the characters were made interesting and were developing nicely but then were quickly dispatched without any warning, the two towers flows nicely and although it sags slightly in the middle its a great film and far superior to pulp fiction

Pulp Fiction wins fairly easily here.

Pulp Fiction is million times better, I really hate the story of Lord of the Rings.

Adore LOTR, But Pulp Fiction is more nostalgic to me.

I

PF beats the best LOTR