The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers vs. Finding Nemo

4 comments

6 comments

Wow an epic battle if ever there was one. Two completely different movies here but both incredibly awesome in their own right. Why does there have to be a winner? Why do I have to choose? Finding Nemo is one of Pixar's best, visually stunning, great story, heartwarming, all around pure win. LOTR Two Towers is probably the best of the LOTR Trillogy, also visually stunning, great story but maybe not so heartwarming. Also pure win. Both of these movies are 5 of 5 stars. The guys guy in me says go with 2 Towers. The little kid in me says go with Nemo. Again, why do I have to choose? Cant I love them both equally for what they are? So what Im going to do is vote based on the poster given for these two movies, I like the Nemo one better, this 2 Towers poster is not my favorite so Nemo "wins."

Dear god... Finding Nemo was awsome but so was Lord of the Rings if a little long. Why does this feel so hard. WHY FLICKCHART WHY WHY WHY?. I will have to choose... Lord of the rings

i like finding nemo it remind me of my mother when she was alive really dumb person who got cancer

Wait wat?

Nemo was pretty good, but this is LOTR we are talking bout.

I agree with you 100% I love Finding Nemo, but really against Lord of the Rings....

Pretty hard choice, but in the end...

wanna say finding nemo, but that makes toy story below finding nemo then!

TTT wins, by a hair.

lotr has first vote by default sadly. but my heart will always remember the red fish