Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter vs. Jason X

4 comments

0 comments

While I really do enjoy Jason X and have defended it again and again against people who think it's a terrible movie, The Final Chapter is my favourite Friday the 13th movie and the most complete one of the series, I think.

Jason X is a lot of fun but by far not a good film got to go with The Final Chapter

I have to go Final Chapter, Jason X is fun but I side with Corey Feldman in the end.

Final Chapter is one of then best sequels while Jason X is pure fun

Both sucked, but The Final Chapter sucked less.

Well, Jason X was pure garbage. The Final Chapter at least had its moments.

JASON X was horrible and that is really saying something when it is part of a franchise of horrible films. THE FINAL CHAPTER at least gave you a shred of hope that they were actually going to end this crap.

I am on Swinny's side, I still think Jason x is underrated and is the second-best film of the Friday the 13th franchise after The final chapter. Personally I think the idea to introduce replace the xenomorph of Alien with Jason is brilliant, my favourite scene and what I think is the highlight of the movie is the scene when they come looking for Jason and they get killed one by one not by a sharp tongue through their skull but by a machete and that was awesome. I know, at first it may seem ridiculous to put Jason in space but if you are a real horror fanatic you know that from the very first Friday the 13th until jason x every movie had pretty much the same plot and was mixed up between comedy and horror at the same time which I found sometimes to be too cheesy and predictable and not what a horror icon and badass horror villain should have truly been but then it was 80's that started the franchise so it not surprising. In addition, Friday the 13th part 1 was never as good as A nightmare on elm Street on the pure horror genre level which was a shame. On the other hand, in my opinion Jason x was the Scream of the franchise, it was supposed to be even cheesier than the rest of them while also being at the same time gory, a bit frightening and funny.

I have to say it, it is true, the character of Jason Voorhees kinda sucks.

Final Chapter is a blast to watch. Second favorite after Jason Lives, Jason X is terrible