Raiders of the Lost Ark vs. The Godfather Part II

7 comments

11 comments

have to go with Godfather, just too much depth to be taken out by the sound and fury of Raiders

Impossible to decide

Both great films in the 20th Century era of filmmaking, but let's be honest, Godfather crushes in nearly all departments.

Raiders is a childhood favorite that still holds up today, but The Godfather Part II is just too amazing.

Holy shit! I''m the only one who slightly prefers Raiders to Godfather Part II. Both top 20 but Raiders is my 2nd favorite

Godfather Part II is brilliant but I love Raiders too much.

Raiders. More fun *shrug with DeNiro face*. The Godfather Part II is great, but it's lacking something when compared to Part I, and it's not just Brando's performance.

For me, it's gotta be Godfather II

Raiders is great and all but I never understood all this fuzz about it. Godfather II wins easily.

this is hard, really hard. Choose raiders over part 1, but the second? I'll stick to the godfather....

godfather is bettet yes, but my favorite is raiders of these two. Raiders has pretty mmuch everything a movie needs

SO TOUGH... I can't decide right now!

Two reasons why they invented cinema!

Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Godfather Part II is a great film but it's no match for Indy.

Rrrrrraiders!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiders for me also, but so damn close.

Raiders is a cute little movie. Don't get the worldwide orgasm over it. It doesn't offer anything near what Godfather does.

Honest to God two of the best movies ever put to film if not THE two best.