Raiders of the Lost Ark vs. A Clockwork Orange

10 comments

8 comments

These are always tricky. In two completely different moods when watching these amazing films.

It's like you gotta figure, what oculd you stand to watch more times mixed with what do you think your friends need to have seen.

My heart goes with Raiders, and I like my heart it pumps blood throughout my body.

Clockwork Orange had a bigger impact on me,i remember it way more.

Please. Raiders is great, but ACO is a masterpiece and can't be touched by anything that Spielberg has done in his career.

Raiders.

Easy one...A Clockwork Orange just doesn't have the magic that Raiders of the Lost Ark has.

I've now seen Raiders a third time in a matter of few months- a few months ago, that's when I first saw Raiders. Since then, three viewings....The first viewing, wasn't satisfied, second viewing thought it was great and my latest viewing, absolutely loved it all! A Clockwork Orange is amazing but I just give it to Raiders!

I've gotta go with Indy.

A Clockwork Orange. why? What Boonmee said.

Orange

ACO

Maybe my choice will change but for now it's ACO. Need to rewatch Raiders... It's almost been a year.

Both are genius inventions but I prefer ACO because of the Kubrick factor.

Raiders all day and twice on Sunday.

I just never really understood the acclaim that Clockwork gets.

Raiders is the easy choice!

Any Kubrick film beats Raiders in every aspect...

Any Kubrick film beats Raiders in every aspect...

Yes, Clockwork may be objectively better, but FlickChart is a subjective site meaning that I’m going with Raiders!

In it's own way, Clockwork is an inspiring film. It brings beauty and awe together with horror, and even manages to make it darkly funny. Not that it should be funny, but that's part of the brilliance of it all. Raiders, however, is my first truly inspirational film. It primed me for taking in the joys of cinema. It was the first film that I acknowledged as great in my mind.

ear
ear

A Clockwork Orange is too brilliant to lose this match.

Clockwork Orange by far