Raiders of the Lost Ark vs. Zodiac

6 comments

6 comments

That scene where Jake is in the basement of that guys house is one of the most tense scenes I remember seeing in the past few years. I just commented on The Exorcist vs Fight Club and I said that Fincher would make more great movies then Friedkin, but that he would never make 2 movies that surpassed The Exorcist or The French Connection. Now that Zodiac pops up and I'm reminded of that scene I'm thinking that I might've misspoke. I mean Zodiac isn't better then either of those movies, but it shows he has a lot of potential. All that being said, Raiders is still the better movie.

I love Fincher as a Director and Zodiac was one of my top movies of 2007. The guy just knows how to make movies i want to see,he has so much style and this movie shows just brilliant he can be. Raiders on the other hand is so iconic in every way. Just thinking about it makes me want to see it again. It's Raiders for me,for creating one of the best screen icons of my childhood. It's a movie i adore and will always love watching.

I enjoy Fincher's movies, but Raiders of the Lost Ark is a cultural achievement worldwide and easily one of the most entertaining films of all time.

I love Zodiac. It delivers on all levels, but I can't pick it over Raiders....

Yeah, Zodiac is great, but it ain't beating Raiders.

Zodiac... It's creepy as shit.

zodiac, never been a big fan of the indiana jones movies

Zodiac.

Two terrific movies here but I'm more of a Raiders person!

Landslide, Zodiac>Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Two amazing films but I'm going with Zodiac

Zodiac is way much better, raiders is an overrated film here