Raiders of the Lost Ark vs. Schindler's List

7 comments

7 comments

This is brutal. Spielberg versus Spielberg.

I hate having to choose between two GREAT films of such opposing genres. Sometimes you're in the mood for action, sometimes for drama.

This is suprisingly tough, Schindler's List has to be one of the most touching and humane flicks of all time whereas Raiders is one of the most action packed and thrilling, they are both on opposite ends of the spectrum but suprisingly by the same director (What versatility! Kudos to you Spielberg). Hmm, this was tough, but I'll give it to.... Schindler's List.

Raiders of the Lost Ark. It is more legendary and re watchable than Schindler's List and has become a cult classic. Now films like this are the ones that REALLY cherished by people. It also is the greatest action film of all time. It made Harrison Ford into what he is and also is arguably his best performance on screen. I must give to the diverse Spielberg, he really does make movies that differ from each other, but each have that tender humanism about them. So I'll say it again, Raiders of the Lost Ark for the win.

I'll side with Schindler's List but not by much.

Schindler's List is incredibly moving. But Raiders is still the best of all-time.

I reckon Raiders is Spielberg's best ever film. Sorry, Schindler...

Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's the better Spielberg film. In fact, it is Spielberg's best film. Schindler's List was great but boring at parts. Raiders never had a dull moment.

Schindler's List wins big time here.

Raiders is Spielberg's best film.

This is one of the toughest decisions I've made on this site! Right now, I'm gonna give it to Raiders.

Raiders...I'll take the fun over the drama here...

Schindler's list far better movie.Better directed better acted.

Raiders of the Lost Ark > Schindler's Ark

ear
ear

Schindler's List makes history come alive and it is a timeless document to the human spirit..

Schindler's List of Spielberg Is a Master piece

Schindler's List beats Raiders

Both movies are fantastic and i love both of them But i have to go with Schindler's List, best Movie Speilberg ever made and the best WW2 movie