Superman Returns vs. Armageddon

6 comments

1 comments

I dislike both of these pretty equally. I guess I'll have to factor in ironic enjoyment...

Superman Returns is almost as underrated as the Ang Lee version of the Hulk. It isn't perfect by any means, but it's a lot of fun.

ear
ear

Superman Return was underrated and thats a fact. Armageddon was paint by numbers Science Fiction.

ear
ear

Superman Returns was underrated and thats a fact. Armageddon was paint by numbers Science Fiction.

ear
ear

Superman Returns was underrated and that's a fact. Armageddon was paint by numbers Science Fiction.

Superman Returns was a HUGE let down. Seriously Singer made such an awesome X-Men movies but his Supes was a 3rd grade imitation of Donner films (Rather than a true take on source material). While Armageddon was BAD, it wasn't as boring as Supes Returns.

Easy choice. I loathed Armageddon for being loud and trite and cliched - the epitome of Michael Bay's awfulness. Superman Returns wasn't perfect - Brandon Routh is a bit of a stiff, and the movie goes on much too long - but it's an easy winner here.