Speed vs. Iron Man

8 comments

3 comments

What do you do, Jack? What do you do? (Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing...)

JRM
JRM

I know I need to see Iron Man again to make a proper judgment, but I liked it too much to not give it the nod here.

Shoot the hostage, jump the track and be awesome in general.

Interesting match up...but I enjoy both so nostalgia with have to win out on this one. Speed.

i really didnt love iron man but watching speed 1000 times when I was a kid when I just found it to be ok the first time really has led me to hate it.

Iron Man blasts Keanu on this one.

Iron Man? Good movie, but let's wait 18 years and see if we can say that again, the way we've been saying it for Speed since the movie first came out in 1994. Until then, there can only be one winner in this duel. And that is de Bont's flick.

Speed. A great 90's classic.

Iron Man is a classic now and always will be. Speed seems like a parody of itself at this point. It really doesn't hold up well over time at all.

Yeah, there are some scenes in Speed that are a little tough to swallow (A gap in the freeway? No problem, just fly the bus over it.). I still think the movie holds up pretty well, though. Iron Man is still better, however.

While Iron Man is good, Speed is a classic.

Yikes! Both movies are so much fun.