The Avengers vs. Back to the Future

4 comments

12 comments

avengers is also a classic movie, or will be - So Back to the future, empire, avengers and raiders all fall into the same category. They are those movies I can watch over and over again. Back to the future being my most favorite, and then avengers following close behind.

BTTF of course

Avengers isn't classic, and I don't think it ever will be. It's a good movie, but not great. It's an extremely high octane popcorn movie with some pretty awesome special effects. Now BTTF, on the other hand, is what you'd call classic. I actually like both, but BTTF is my choice.

Obviously Back to the Future

Not so obvious. I like Back to the Future but I have only been a fan as of this year. Never got into it when I was a kid. So I don't have any nostalgia like most do. Avengers for me.

Back to the Future without a second thought.

Avengers no Freeeeking contest actually

It's BACK TO THE FUTURE without any thought at all.

I rarely pick against the Avengers, but I have to here....

BTTF easily...

ear
ear

Back to the Future without a doubt.

Gee, I hope I’m not friends with anyone on the left. (I’m kidding of course. If you love The Avengers, that’s fine. But better than the Science Fiction/Period Piece(-ish) classic "Back To The Future"?)

Avengers is one of THE greatest movies ever made and always will be.

Avengers is one of the WORST movies ever made and always will be.

I would not go so far as @thecrackers but Avengers is, at best, mediocre from a cinematic point of view, only held together by its, at times, clever screenplay. Back to the Future is one the most perfect blockbusters ever made.

the avengers is one of the worst mcu movies imo

Avengers is still a top 5 MCU movie for me honestly, but Back to the Future is a timeless classic