The Avengers vs. Jurassic Park

6 comments

11 comments

Blockbuster of today vs Blockbuster from 20 years ago. The Avenges gets my pick, sorry Jurassic Park. I like superheroes more than dinosaurs.

It was definitly one of the most visually amazing fims of its time. Never before had dinoaurs looked so life like as they did in this movie.! Jurassic park over Avengers any day and tice on sunday.

Very close call, but I'll take The Avengers.

The Avengers without a second thought...

Well films can be more often different better and most of this could beat this one

Jurassic Park is the daddy of modern action films.

Jurassic Park. Easy.

The Avengers was sooooooo overrated. It's dumb, cheesy, unfunny, and crap. Jurassic Park all the way.

The MCU has done something that no other franchise has done. Gotta give them props for that. BUT Jurassic Park has also done something that has never been matched. Ever. Jurassic Park will always be one of the most unique stories ever told.

Avengers for being more entertaining

I hope you're joking ^^

Avengers is not more entertaining. I really like the film but It's not edge of your seat thrilling. Jurassic Park is still a nail biting experiance.

Avengers is better in every way. Not only more entertaining but more depth and more emotion.

Jurassic Park actually has a story with some stakes, some emotional depth beyond "Dude, that was badass!", and isn't simply a marketing exercise.

Jurassic Park might be the better film (not perfectly sure which I prefer), but let's not pretend it wasn't one of the biggest marketing exercises of 90's Hollywood. Great film, but this was a cross-industry ad campaign of previously unseen proportions. Do miss the 90s.

Avengers is superior in every way.

JP.

Jurassic Park clearly takes the nod

Jurassic Park is much decent perfect

JP is better but both are overrated imo

Jurassic Park is superior in every single way.