The Avengers vs. The Amazing Spider-Man

16 comments

3 comments

I want to see Spidey fight with the Avengers.

The Avengers wins this fight. Very easily. Amazing Spider-Man may be great, but The Avengers is one of the best in its genre.

Only 2 comments? Meh. The Avengers for me as well.

^ it is much more enjoyable, I liked the characters a lot more and the action was way better. Not much else to say.

JRM
JRM

The Avengers was a lot of fun; Amazing Spider-Man had a great cast, but I had too much deja vu watching it. Also, it failed to tell the 'untold story' the ads were raving about.

The Avengers wins. Amazing Spider-Man was good....but The Lizard was extremely unimpressive...

Avengers is everything great about the genre. Far above this reboot. Most things about ASM were unimpressive, not just the lame villain. Peter Parker came off as a selfish douche all movie long even after the hard responsibility lesson.

Avengers awesome , the new spider man boring and pointless

Avengers, and its not even close. I did like ASM, though.

I loved Spidey which was very surprising to me, but The Avengers kicks its ass any day of the week.

The Amazing Spider-Man was a film that had a lot of flaws! The Avengers did have some too but it is so much more enjoyable than watching Peter Parker bending field goal posts by throwing a football and no one going up to him or anything. Six superheroes beat one.

I'm joining the group with the Avengers win!

Avengers was fun but left a lot to be desired. The Amazing Spider-Man easily.

TASM is okay, but Avengers destroys it.

the 2012 epic battle but avengers because it kept me in suspense for some time avengers takes the cake

Avengers is clearly better for sure, Amazing Spider-Man was a crapfest dishonorable film of the series.

Amazing Spider-Man isn’t bad, but it really gets overshadowed when it’s competitor that year is The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers

ear
ear

Avengers by a long shot.

Give me The Amazing Spider-Man anyday before Avengers

They're both really just kinda okay at best imo, but Avengers is "okayer" (?)

Avengers could be three times the better movie here

the amazing spider-man really beats the Avengers