The Avengers vs. Drive

7 comments

13 comments

in that 5 minutes im yours, i dont take part in the robbery, i drive

``From now on, every word out of your mouth is the truth, or I`m gonna hurt you``

How 'bout this. You pick Drive. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll pick it for you.

I watched a few clips from Drive on Netflix a few days ago. It's such a good movie. The beginning scene, all the heists, and the ending. I've heard things that they are making a Drive sequel and it will be set in Phoenix.

The Avengers had more interesting script and character development.

The Avengers is one of the best Marvel movies I've seen, but Drive just is inspiring on many levels.

Avengers.

Drive takes it with ease.

Drive. The Avengers was spectacular, but Drive had more interesting characters, better cinematography and you were more invested in what was going to happen. Gosling gave his best performance, so what more could you ask for?

As much as I love Drive, I gotta go with The Avengers.

Drive all the way. The Avengers is a mediocre popcorn flick with poor cinematography, generic script, and cheesy dialogue. Drive is a modern classic.

Avengers is much loved and this I understand. I'd call Drive overrated but I've never met a person offline that actually likes the film. I never understood any love for Drive at all.

Love Both, but there's just something about Drive

Drive easly

Avengers wins.

Drive. Easy choice.

Two overrated films

Drive

Cant avenge drive

Can’t avenge either of these for how average-terrible they are!

ear
ear

Drive stands out.

Drive wins here

Avengers is cinema gold. Drive is weak ass shit.

Avengers is a shit stain on a down syndrome person's underwear. Drive isn't a masterpiece and it is gold compared to shit like Avengers.