The Lego Movie vs. The Iron Giant

6 comments

4 comments

on 2/7/2014

Iron Giant

on 2/13/2014

The Lego Movie wins this one without breaking a sweat. The Iron Giant is good, but The Lego Movie is way too clever!

on 2/13/2014

Close call...but was just slightly more entertained by The Lego Movie.

on 2/13/2014

I prefer The Iron Giant, although the Lego Movie is much more fun.

on 2/19/2014

The Iron Giant is one of the best animated movies ever made. The Lego Movie is a very solid film. There's no competition.

on 2/23/2014

I prefer The Lego Movie. There isn't another film like it, and there can't be another. It's moments like these that make the constantly-developing art of cinema a worthwhile time investment.

on 2/24/2014

I think both movies are revolutionary. iron Giant showed that animated movies can have an emotional core and a resonating message. The Lego Movie shows just how fun animated movies can be.

on 8/21/2015

Sadly, I must pick TLM. *sigh*

on 11/21/2016

The Lego Movie is definitely better. It's far more witty.

on 4/7/2018

Iron Giant is so much more impactful in what it sets out to be and it's got so much heart to it. The Lego movie is a fun and a well done movie, it's great. The Iron Giant gets my vote on this one.

on 4/7/2018

Iron Giant is so much more impactful in what it sets out to be and it's got so much heart to it. The Lego movie is a fun and a well done movie, it's great. The Iron Giant gets my vote on this one.