Back to the Future vs. Pulp Fiction

7 comments

15 comments

This site keeps making me make hard decisions. I am going to have to go with Pulp Fiction on this one. Sad day indeed.

A relatively easy choice for me. Back to the Future is good, but it's no Pulp Fiction.

I guess I'm a real sci-fi fan/child of the 80s. As much as I love Pulp Fiction and think I should vote for it, my heart belongs to Back to the Futute.

Do I have to choose?? Fine...Pulp Fiction. But I LOVE Back to the Future.

I love Pulp Fiction but then again I do love BTTF...which doesn't have a Royale with Cheese. PULP!

Actually no, I change my mind. Pulp Fiction doesn't have Biff Tannen! I love Back to the Future too much.

Yeah, Pulp it is. Or no... I mean..yes. *brainexplode*

Back to the Future > Pulp Fiction. This classic it's just infinitely rewatchable. And the details that build up the story keep getting better and better with each viewing.

BttF. Period.

Back to the Future of course, easily both in my top 5 though.

I-i I can't... I just.. I... I can't decide. Back to the Future defined me in my 12's and Pulp Fiction redefined me in my 16's!! How-how the... oh boy...

It's Pulp Fiction pretty easily for me.

Pulp Fiction gets my vote.

As good as Back to the Future is, I still have to give this one to Pulp Fiction.

BTTF is amazing, but Pulp is even better.

Burger King representin' (Although truth is, to this day I've only eaten two or three times at Burger King. Who eats at Burger King, anyway)

PULP FICTION!

Back to the Future wins this one!

Pulp Fiction.

Yeah, I'm Going with the timeless classic. BttF

Back to the Future is the one I grew up with. But the Pulp . . . UGH! Too tough!

BTTF has nostalgia going for it... but in this case nostalgia loses.

Pulp Fiction

Sorry but Marty wins.

@danielcrvox are you fucking braindead

2 all time favorites but Pulp Fiction takes the cake.

I really hate to go against back to the future but pulp fiction edges out back to the future.