WarGames vs. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

0 comments

4 comments

My love for Matthew Broderick runs deep...but my affinity for Ally Sheedy is what gives WarGames the slight upper hand.

ear
ear

I need a day off......I loved it.

Didn't Ally Sheedy have a brief naked scene in that movie Maid to Order? I really need to see that again. I think her role in WarGames is overshadowed by the preachy anti-nuclear war message. All I can really recall about the movie is that Tic Tac Toe crap toward the end. Nowadays, I wanna punch Ferris Bueller in his face, but the overall movie is more tolerable than that outdated WarGames nonsense.

Wow. How can you wanna punch Ferris? You gotta love his self-assurance. Cojones!

Ferris was the ultimate role model growing up. We all wanted to be like Ferris. He was cool; he made his own rules. He had ingenious ideas, and a hot girlfriend. Wargames is a blast as well, and in my Top 50, but it's not in my Top 10. Ferris is. Save Ferris!

WarGames was better than I thought it would be, and Ally Sheedy looked damn good in the earlier years of the 80's. But Mia Sara didn't look too bad herself and all of the characters in that movie stole the show.