Interstellar vs. Contact

12 comments

5 comments

They should have totally had Jodie Foster just as a background scientist somewhere.

Aren't answers so much more satisfying?

All right, all right, all right.

Interstellar is grander in scope and offers much more than Contact. Although I enjoyed both.

A thumping by Interstellar...

A entertaining vs. One of worst i ever seen ?

Contact hit the feels more and had the better acting I thought. But Interstellar was very exciting and visually stunning. I dunno. Skip.

Interstellar is pretty much a better version of contact.

I think I prefer Interstellar because it spends more time in Space, but yeah they both share a lot of the same themes.

I prefer Interstellar as well. Feels like it takes the next step that Contact was afraid to do.

contact because it not only talks about the outer space movie but also mixes it with the view of life..

I really really hated Contact. As dumb as Interstellar turned out to be Contact was just the worst cinema experience.

ear
ear

Intersteller was a deeper and more satisfying film experience.

ear
ear

Interstellar was a deeper and more satisfying film experience.

In terms of build-up Contact is phenomenal, but as soon as the big moments arrive it feels as though the film-makers ran out of budget. Interstellar, on the other hand, heartily delivers on the climactic scenes.

Both of these movie are crap on a stick in all honesty.

Both are great films with great leads. Interstellar wins this one.

Damn, both movies did indeed suck. Having to re-watch either one would be like having to endure horrible torture.