Grease vs. Beauty and the Beast

1 comments

2 comments

I'm sure there are a lot of women who can't choose between these two because they love them so much. I can't choose which one I dislike the least...

IM SO GAY

Wow, this is definitely a rough one for me because I love both of these films. I went to a midnight showing of Grease about fifteen years ago with my brother and best friend and by the end I was dancing in the aisles and singing, "You're the One That I Want" right along with the other rabid fans, sans poodle skirt, that is. I also saw Beauty and the Beast with my brother when they were showing it at IMAX theaters about fifteen or so years ago as well and I probably belted out, "Gaston" and "Be Our Guest" at the top of my lungs, I think that I even cried when, "Be Our Guest" came on. When it comes to overall great songs, Grease takes the win, but, "Be Our Guest" is such a show-stopper that, like I said, it brings tears to my eyes and, "Gaston" is one of the most clever songs ever, I mean, come on, can you fit expectorating in a song and make it seem like it actually belongs there? So, I think that it's gonna have to be Beauty and the Beast, I mean, it has Angela Lansbury for Heaven's sake, i'm not saying that she's hot like Olivia Newton John, but I love her!

grease was one of my favorite childhood movies so it has a special place in my heart me and my grandfather would sing all the songs together but beauty and the beast is such a timeless classic and I love it just a hair more