Transformers: Age of Extinction vs. Transformers: The Last Knight

2 comments

2 comments

Age of Extinction

I really don’t wanna choose. Both are garbage attempts at filmmaking. The best thing about these films is the miss leading trailers which were made by non filmmakers.

AGE OF EXTINCTION felt like it was made by people looking to grab every last possible dollar. THE LAST KNIGHT felt like it was made by people who felt like they had enough dollars to not care anymore about the rest.

transformers the age of extinction I didn't find a hateful chapter at all it won't be one of the best films ever but for me this film is ok and I don't mind things that are too long at all but transformers The Last Knight for me is It was truly the worst of all the moviesTransformers because I don't like this film at all I came out to appreciate it The only thing that saves are the special effects but otherwise poor plot mediocre acting continuity error for example why do they still tend to use cybertron to use it to make people die on theearth but this thing hadn't already happened in the third film it's something I really don't understand the person or Galbatron is Megatron incarnated by another robot But why in this film he returns to being Megatron again I don't really understand But sorry but the production the writer anddirector before making this film they didn't first see the previous chapters Before filming it if any of you appreciated the previous four avoid this film instead the plane of extinction 7/10 The last knight 3+/10