Jumanji vs. Mrs. Doubtfire

5 comments

6 comments

on 1/28/2010

Ugh. I hate both of these. I suppose if I had to re-watch one, it'd be "Jumanji."

on 11/8/2011

Oh,Mr. Robin Williams....you made my 90's. There's actually a very popular movie session on brazilian television called "Vale a Pena Ver De Novo(It's worth to watch again)" , and they showed both of those movies a hundred times. Jumanji wins tough...i watched it a hundred one.

on 5/14/2012

This isn't really a fair contest. Jumanji wins every time.

on 2/16/2013

Don't really care for either one, but I think Mrs. Doubtfire was more enjoyable and had a clever plot

on 2/16/2013

Jumanji

on 2/16/2013

Robin Williams was more Robin Williamsy in Doubtfire

on 2/16/2013

Two stupid movies that ii like a lot. I gotta go Mrs. Doubtfire just because ive seen it so many times and dont get tired of it.

on 7/16/2014

Mrs. doubtfire is much better. Jumanji was just running around and rolling the die. only thing that saved it from a one-star rating was the climax and the ending, which don't help it defeat Mrs. Doubtfire.

on 4/9/2015

I don't love either, but I really didn't get much out of Mrs. Doubtfire, other than Robin Williams. Jumanji's not great - parts of it are particularly hokey and dated - but I can't bring myself to hate it. It's sort of a guilty pleasure, I guess. Either way, it's definitely Jumanji.

on 4/21/2015

Jumanji is much more entertaining and fun. Mrs. Doubtfire not that good at all, but own any laugh moments.

on 6/28/2016

Jumanji

ear
ear

on 5/30/2018

Prefer Mrs. Doubtfire.

on 2/4/2019

Jumanji was more fun at least for me