Jumanji vs. Mrs. Doubtfire

3 comments

7 comments

Ugh. I hate both of these. I suppose if I had to re-watch one, it'd be "Jumanji."

Oh,Mr. Robin Williams....you made my 90's. There's actually a very popular movie session on brazilian television called "Vale a Pena Ver De Novo(It's worth to watch again)" , and they showed both of those movies a hundred times. Jumanji wins tough...i watched it a hundred one.

This isn't really a fair contest. Jumanji wins every time.

Don't really care for either one, but I think Mrs. Doubtfire was more enjoyable and had a clever plot

Jumanji

Robin Williams was more Robin Williamsy in Doubtfire

Two stupid movies that ii like a lot. I gotta go Mrs. Doubtfire just because ive seen it so many times and dont get tired of it.

Mrs. doubtfire is much better. Jumanji was just running around and rolling the die. only thing that saved it from a one-star rating was the climax and the ending, which don't help it defeat Mrs. Doubtfire.

I don't love either, but I really didn't get much out of Mrs. Doubtfire, other than Robin Williams. Jumanji's not great - parts of it are particularly hokey and dated - but I can't bring myself to hate it. It's sort of a guilty pleasure, I guess. Either way, it's definitely Jumanji.

Jumanji is much more entertaining and fun. Mrs. Doubtfire not that good at all, but own any laugh moments.

Jumanji

ear
ear

Prefer Mrs. Doubtfire.

Jumanji was more fun at least for me