Best Worst Movie vs. Troll 2

3 comments

1 comments

I'm surprised this hasn't been a matchup yet... but it has to be Troll 2, the Best Worst Movie.

Best Worst Movie was a touching documentary...Troll 2 is every bit as bad as it advertised...

I started watching Best Worst Movie and had to stop halfway in and watch Troll 2. Troll 2 is everything that was promised: so bad it's good. Laugh out loud good. But I guess I still don't get the fanatical enthusiasm for it. There are very few people I would show it to; I don't know many who would sit through it. Maybe if I saw it with a live audience I would like it better. But for now, Best Worst Movie has a higher rewatchability factor for me. Best Worst Movie has a lot of heart. It made me wish I knew George Hardy in real life-- what a guy!

Best Worst Movie is one of my favorite documentaries because I enjoy the hell out of Troll 2. I've seen Troll 2 about five times and I always laugh 'til tears with it. It is better to watch it with at least another person or an entire group, like I've done with all five viewings, because hearing the sound of other people laughing during it is always priceless and it adds more to the hilarity. It's hard choosing which one is better so I'll go with the one that entertained me the most: Troll 2. I haven't seen anything quite like it. And to add on to what was said above, George Hardy is probably the nicest person on the face of the planet.

Best Worst Movie is a great documentary. Troll 2 made me laugh a lot, but it's terrible, so SWM wins this.