Fight Club vs. Donnie Darko

11 comments

12 comments

I find this one extremely difficult for some reason.

AAARRRRGGGGG! How canthey force me to pick between Donnie Darko and Fight Club!? They're tied for my top spot just about...

I love them too much

Fight Club is good for sure, but Donnie Darko scores higher for me

Both have rewatchability in their favorite. That said, I find Donnie Darko to hold up better upon repeat viewings than Fight Club by a smidge.

In 2002, I would've found this more difficult. DD is good, but hasn't held up as well as FC.

wow, this one's a hard choice

Impossible choice but Donnie Darko wins for it's amazing soundtrack

Wow! the most comments I've seen yet about a matchup. I love both, but Fight Club has the edge because of Fincher, the actors and quotability. But just barely.

JRM
JRM

Donnie Darko for sure.

Fight Club is so much better than Donnie Darko. No contest.

2 of my favourite movies ! Donnie Darko is so great I have to give it

I reckon Donnie Darko, favourite film of all time I think.

Donnie Darko does have a great soundtrack, better than Fight Club's. I wasn't spoiled of the ending to Donnie Darko, so it wins. If I wasn't spoiled of the twist to Fight Club, then I would've liked it a lot more. I still really like it but Donnie wins because of the style, that I loved.

Donnie Darko is on a whole other level may not be a fun to watch as fjgh club but that why I love it! it takes you down a rabbit hole a changes you as a person its so dark and moody with a brain hurt that feels so good after you watch it.

I think Donnie Darko.

Both really stick with you after you watch them. Donnie Darko

This is extremely close but I think I'll go with Fight Club... just barely

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!? FIGHT CLUB BY FUCKING LIGHTYEARS HOLY SHIT! FUCK THIS DONNIE DARKO TEEN CULT SHIT!!!

Donnie Darko is the teen angst film for emo shitheads.

Fight Club

Fight club is solid overrated, Donnie Darko is a film that considers great of rewatched.

ear
ear

Fight Club in first round.

Imma go with Fight Club just for personal preference. BOTH VALID PICKS.