Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace vs. Jurassic Park

1 comments

10 comments

close one

The best part of both of those was the credits.

Jurassic Park is a great movie! Star Wars one was a let down and sucked!

If I'm going to assaulted with CGI, I'd rather it was a bunch of bloodthirsty dinosaurs than The Galaxy's Dumbest Aliens (& Droids).

You know, there were, of course, a couple of major all-CGI sequences in Jurassic Park (the gallimimus stampede, the rapter/T-rex finale), but I wonder if some people remember there being more than there actually was (kind of like Terminator 2). Creature master Stan Winston was a freaking genius, and I think the movies already miss him terribly. (I know I do.)

Jurassic Park is an amazement in special effects.

Jurassic Park for sure. It can be compared to the original trilogy.

Both great films are crap, but as I'm a Star Wars fan, I have to go with The Phantom Menace. You know, Jedi knights slay the Jurassic Park raptors with their lightsabers.

The Phantom Menace hammers Jurassic Park.

I'll change my mind. I'll switch to Jurassic Park. Phantom Menace is awful.

I was foolish that I could say that way and didn't realize long ago. Both great movies are super popular, but Jurassic Park is better with dialogue and amazing special effects. The Phantom Menace is one of the most terrible Star Wars prequel movies ever made, though every lightsaber duel scene is fun.

Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park by miles.

Jurassic Park all the way. The Phantom Menace is the worst Star Wars, and also one of the worst movies ever.