Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace vs. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

1 comments

7 comments

The beginnings of two Star Wars trilogies. While I do enjoy The Phantom Menace quite a bit, The Force Awakens blows it away in every aspect.

If The Force Awakens is Star Killer base, then The Phantom Menace is a blaster in comparison.

The Phantom Menace has many flaws and few redeeming qualities, while The Force Awakens has some flaws, but tons of redeeming qualities. Easy choice.

The Phantom Menace isn't the weakest Star Wars in my opinion, but The Force Awakens is like way better.

I can tolerate most of The Phantom Menace, but I despise the climax. The Force Awakens is, n my opinion, one of the best Star Wars movies yet. TFA wins.

TFA just plain sucks. It's the worst Star Wars film. I can tolerate hearing others say that other Star Wars movies are better than Episode I, but not the Force Aweakens. Not a Disney movie. TFA ruined the whole trilogy. No question, if The Phantom Menace is only a blaster, TFA is less than a Nerf gun.

The Force Awakens is the movie that brought Star Wars back to life, and it DESTROYS The Phantom Menace.

As a massive Star Wars fan, I don't find this close at all....

Apparently, The Force Awakens is better!

Both over-hated movies. While the Force Awakens told a good story, the flaws in its premise dragged TLJ and ROS down to their low levels. Love or hate Phantom Menace, most people agree that the prequels only got better.

I'd say The Phantom Menace deserved some of it's hate but I still don't hate it. Force Awakens truly doesn't deserve it's hate and is the best Star Wars movie after the original trilogy