Forrest Gump vs. There Will Be Blood

5 comments

11 comments

Good God! There Will Be Blood is incredible, and I adore Gump. Going with Mr. Plainview here, though.

Daniel Plainview opens up Forrest Gump's skull with a bowling pin in this matchup. "I'm finished."

Psychopaths vs dumbasses. Gotta choose Blood.

'I...EAT...YOUR...CHOCOLATE!'

There Will Be Blood was great, and I loved the ending, but Forrest Gump wins.

I really disliked there will be blood. Forrest gump is one of the greatest movies of all time. Really guys there will be blood got shit on forrest

Simplicity vs. Complexity: There Will Be Blood is multi-layered film, with sinister and likeable performances; Forrest Gump, which offers light-hearted entertainment, still isn't enough to topple the sheer filmmaking of There Will Be Blood.

Forrest Gump wins. Sometimes the easy going experience is the more satisfying...

Forrest Gump

PiccoloKing couldn't have put it better! XD I need to watch Forrest Gump again, as I may have been too harsh on it in the past, but I still find it highly overrated, whereas TWBB is spellbinding in every sense of the word.

TWBB

This isn't even close. I'm going to bury you underground Forrest

I just prefer Gump. Blood has a few slow patches.

Blood's a bit too slow for me.

TWBB easily...

DAMN! Now this is a hard match-up. Okay so Blood is a better film, but I prefer Gump so... I have to give the edge to Plainview here, don't get me wrong Forrest is much more enjoyable and rewatchable but TWBB is damn near perfect.