Forrest Gump vs. Philadelphia

5 comments

3 comments

Perhaps the toughest Hanks call, covering both his Oscar wins. I'm more partial to Forrest Gump for its ability to touch on sentimental issues without going TOO far into the saccharine.

Two of Hanks best films he won the Oscar rightfully so and are deep character driven movies but Gump is fun and epic winning easy!

Forrest Gump

Two great Tom Hanks performances that won Oscars. Forrest Gump has aged better than Philadephia and the overall film is more beloved.

My moma alway told me: Tom hanks is a great actor. Philadephia wins.

Two of my absolute favourite Tom Hanks movie. Forrest Gump it is

Tom Hanks is a puppet of the Illuminati, and he's constantly pushing the elite agenda through films like Philadelphia (AIDS psy-op), Private Ryan (World War II propaganda), Forrest Gump (Vietnam War and a bunch of other crap), Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (the "terrorist attack" known as 9/11), Apollo 13 (Hollywood production company called NASA). Damn you Tom Hanks. Damn your shill-ass to hell and beyond!

please tell me that's a "joke" about 9/11

Yeah, I was joking. You got me ;)

Ah, as expected, it's all over the news that loyal Illuminati servant Tom Hanks and his wife have tested positive for Coronavirus. Nothing to see here folks, move along.