Atlantis: Milo's Return vs. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

1 comments

2 comments

I may be in the minority here (ha, I already am, just by virtue of having watched this sequel at all), but I actually really enjoyed "Milo's Return". It's totally just three episodes of an Atlantis TV show strung together with a wraparound, but damn if it isn't a TV show that I would watch. It's really fun. As a movie, though, no, of course it can't top the creative, lovely, and very nicely self-contained original Atlantis.

The comic book style animation of the original is lost in the sequel which really hurts it. That and the incoherent plot which is the result of it being constructed from pieces of a cancelled television series. The Lost Empire is superior by a nautical mile.

I know this will be controversial a lot of times but for me I liked the sequels much more than the first one I really think so and explain to me why then in the first film it seemed to me only a two a guide to visit the ruins of Atlantis this only happens in the second filma lot of stuff actually happens and arriving at that moment and then being the villain of the second one seemed much more interesting to me than the one in the first one given that there he was just a robust puffer however. The only negative thing about this second film is the animation which it's not good dads the rest I doI like Atlantic 2 better