Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vs. The Matrix

5 comments

9 comments

I'll have to re-watch Eternal Sunshine to chose...

Matrix is great, but Eternal is a WTF Movie which realy take my mind away, more than Matrix... so sorry Neo

JRM
JRM

Eternal Sunshine was mind-boggling! Very creative film, but I have to choose The Matrix here.

I love them both, but Eternal Sunshine is a movie I can never get tired of. There is such a thing as too much Keanu Reeves.

This is tough. I could watch Eternal Sunshine every day and still get something new out of it, so it gets my vote.

Close as a match-up can get but Eternal Sunshine gets the vote

Matrix is good, but it's not that good. Eternal Sunshine is fucking awesome!!!! It's wins by a mile.

Eh, ESOTSM is ok but all the whininess is a real bummer. The Matrix is big fun.

fuck me wtf

The Matrix runs all over Eternal Sunshine.

Eternal is a great great movie but the matrix is a go f yourself Ill shit all over any movie im matched up against kind of movie.

The persistent melancholiness of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind gets tiresome after a while. An occasional shift in tone would have been appreciated. Meanwhile, The Matrix is still mind-blowing after all these years. Not a tough choice...

love both films but matrix changed the way we imagine movies its the best film of the last 20 years.

Eternal Sunshine is a more entertaining film for me.

The Matrix shows its age after every viewing, Eternal Sunshine shows its youth and vibrancy every time.

Just an epic battle, The Matrix is one of the few that can top Eternal Sunshine...