Blade Runner vs. The Godfather Part II

4 comments

6 comments

one of the toughest ever

The Godfather, Part II by far.

Part II.

Blade Runner is epic but Godfather Part 2 is perfection!

TGF2 is legendary, but I personally enjoy Blade Runner more.

Blade Runner although Godfather part 2 is a cinematic masterpiece as well.

Screw you guys............................................................Blade Runner, just cauz of all the ideas it provokes and how well it uses symbolism. Better than any movie I've ever seen, except maybe Apocalypse Now. The Godfather Part II is perfection though.

I'm going with Blade Runner even tough The Godfather Part II was conveniently good but the fact is it just wasn't my kind of film for me somehow I like much as stunning watchability films to be much sensational on a miracle way, but Blade Runner is my pick.

I'll agree with the rest of the gang in saying that both are epic masterpieces; and if you ever wanted to convince a skeptic of film's worth as an art-form, you'd want him to watch these two. Now that's the highest compliment a film will ever receive from me.

Two of the most overrated films ever made. Blade Runner, at least it's shorter.

Honestly think they are both overrated. But The Godfather Part II is still great and much better than either Blade Runner movies

I definitely plan on rewatching Blade Runner at some point, but I did get the sense that it was a tad overrated when I first saw it (even though I still liked it for the most part). GF2 by contrast is pretty much the arch-example of a classic that holds up as far as I'm concerned.

ear
ear

Godfather part 2 is the easy choice.