Blade Runner vs. There Will Be Blood

12 comments

12 comments

This is getting more dificult!

Never really got into Blade Runner....

I thought that Blade Runner was a little boring and it was unable to keep my attention throughout the entire movie. There Will Be Blood was a good movie. It was long but very entertaining. I pick There Will Be Blood.

There are some people that dog on Blade Runner, and I just think that it's a movie you have to see more than once to pick it all up. Amazing, outstanding piece of Sci-Fi, and though I love, love, love Blood, Blade Runner invented an entire genre.

I can't do this.

There Will Be Blood is an overhyped piece of garbage. Blade Runner is an awesome sci-fi flick.

Blade Runner is my favorite movie. There Will be Blood is in my top 10 but isn't my all time favorite

Blade Runner ftw

There Will Be Blood is more re-watchable.

Unfortunately, despite multiple attempts, I just can't get into Blade Runner. TWBB it is...

Blade Runner is on a totally different level.

Must go with There Will Be Blood. I've never felt the love for Blade Runner, I saw it before and it was called Alphaville.

Hard Choice!

There Will Be Blood all the way. I really like Blade Runner but I feel like it would be nothing more than a decent film-noir if it weren't for its remarkable style. There Will Be Blood, on the other hand, is a modern masterpiece that I often think about and revisit.

Two of the most overrated films maybe ever! that being said I think both are top 1000 films ever but not top 100 I think BLOOD is better but as of this second I pick BLADE RUNNER like the style more.

Ther Will Be Blade Runner.

Blade Runner is slightly better.

Blade Runner pretty easily. There Will Be Blood I thought focused to much on the cinematography and not enough on the story.

TWBB......Daniel day Lewis makes it so i can't look away from the screen.......

There will be blood......Just watching Daniel Plainview in the bowling lane scene alone wind it..........Watching that sleazy bible thumper get ,murdered was therapeutic for me....

There will be blood......Just watching Daniel Plainview in the bowling lane scene alone wind it..........Watching that sleazy bible thumper get ,murdered was therapeutic for me....

Blade Runner for me...other than DDL's performance nothing better about TWBB

i love both, but blade runner is definitely the more flawed film

It makes sense that both protagonists conclude their journeys with the word, "finished."

Give me TWBB over the Blade Runner movies anyday

ear
ear

There Will be Blood is my second favorite movie of all time.