GoldenEye vs. The World Is Not Enough

11 comments

3 comments

Brosnan vs. Brosnan!!! :) GoldenEye wins just because no nuclear physicist looks like that. Although I do admit I have a soft spot for: "I thought Christmas only came once a year". Bond, you devil.

Easy win for GoldenEye. It's one of the best Bond flicks, while TWINE is just good, but nothing special.

the two good Brosnan Bonds. But Goldeneye is easily better.

I actually prefer Tomorrow Never Dies to both. But I did like Brosnan as Bond, and I like both of these films.

GoldenEye was a better N64 game. So we'll go with that.

GoldenEye got the better girls

I like Russian women, especially Ms. Onatopp (Famke ;D). Not to mention Tina belted out the theme song, it's pretty damn impressive. Gotta give it to GoldenEye.

GoldenEye is THE BEST Bond film- hands down.

Goldeneye for the win. One of the best Bond's ever and Famke is one of the best Bond Girls ever. And the title sequence is the best Bond title sequence ever.

The more I think about it, the more I think that actually TWINE isn't nearly as bad a Bond film as I use to believe. I'd need to watch it again to make up my mind on that. That said, GoldenEye is DEFINITELY Brosnan's best. No contest. Also these two films have two of my favourite title songs of the series.

GoldenEye by far. TWINE is pretty sucky.

The World is Not Enough was my favorite Bond film when I was a kid. As I have gotten older I don't like it nearly as much as I used to, but I still really like it. That being said GoldenEye is hands down Brosnan's best.

The World is Not Enough. Goldeneye Nah

Goldeneye hands down.

I'm going against the flow and picking TWINE. GoldenEye is really well made and the cinematography is breathtaking. GoldenEye also makes Bond feel like a person for the first time in a more than half a dozen films and it has a great ensemble of villains. Apart from that, the story and structure is pretty generic and the film gets far fetched and unrealistic a lot of times. The World Is Not Enough is the most underrated Bond movie, if not the most underrated film of all time! The cinematography and stunt work is brilliant, the characters are very strong and, unlike GoldenEye, there's a lot of unexpected twists! It also feels like a fun, old fashioned Bond movie but the story and action is great enough to make it stand on it's own. Also, I don't hate Denise Richards either.