Frozen vs. Aladdin

2 comments

5 comments

OMG so hard, why is this not commented yet? Catchy Let it Go ties with A Whole New World, In summer is just about as funny as Never had a Friend like me, the Genie is more wacky than Olaf, but Olaf is more childish and silly, but the romantic interaction in Aladdin is amazing, but Frozen adds a new meaning to true love, The plot twist was a big surprise, but Aladdin's villain was very sly and smart, possibly even smarter than Frozen's villain. The villain in Aladdin showed his flaw of greediness, while in Frozen it is very unclear, it just shows Hans is a really good actor, which portrays him as an actual worthy villain. I pick Aladdin. The ending combines heart-warming with humor (in that order), while Frozen attempts to humor us with the reindeer eating Olaf's nose and everybody ice-skating with the strong starting theme, but "A Whole New World" theme is much better (and with the genie's silly yet cool conclusion of "Made You Look".) Aladdin wins by a hair.

Aladdin for me

Frozen, i like aladdin but i think it never take too serious its story to say its a great one, frozen its AMAZING makes you laugh, cry and sing what else do you want??

Aladdin for me

Aladdin, and it's not even close.

Frozen is the better movie.

Aladdin is much better