Inception vs. Back to the Future

12 comments

12 comments

back to the future is great and all but inception ftw

My most recent favorite sci-fi flick versus my favorite childhood sci-fi flick...Inception wins.

I absolutely love both these movies. I think the only reason I'm choosing Inception because Back to the Future doesn't really end properly... It kinda continues into the next movie which bugs me just a little.

It's been a long,long time,but finally my top 3 is changing again. I love Back To The Future and my affective memory will never let this movie out of my top 10, but Inception is just too damn good.

I must be dreaming. Or is this really a reality in which people like Inception? *shudders*

I liked Inception a lot, but come on...I would argue that Inception wasn't even the best movie in 2010, let alone better than a classic like BTTF.

Inception. Much more intelligent than BTTF.

Inception was pretty good, clever and all, but falls short when trying to compare with Robert Zemeckis's masterpiece. Back to the Future wins it by a landslide for me.

Although I've seen only 3 of Nolans movies (The Dark Knight, Batman Begins and Inception (parts of Memento and the Prestige), I do think Inception is his best one, and is in my top 20. However, Back to the Future is a classic, it's right up there with the all-time classics like Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Lord of the Rings. Those aren't easily beat.

#7 and #8 on my list. Back to the Future barely wins.

Inception is better in my opinion.

Inception. Both are incredible however.

Back to reality: Inception wins.

Just Memento beats Back to the Future.

Back to the Future because it's the classic, best sci-fi next to Star Wars. Inception however is a masterpiece, but I'll see how it ages.

McFly, all the way.

Back to the Future beats every dull crap Nolan movie.

ear
ear

Inception is the intelligent choice.

Back to the Future, inception was far too overrated.

Back to the future far the superior funniest classics ever, inception is forgettable crap.

Both are amazing but one is slightly better

Going with back to the future here.

I also love Back to the Future

Back to the Future might be the more influential movie, but I found Inception to be the more intelligent and better movie. Both are masterpieces, for sure