Inception vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

12 comments

10 comments

hard one, but I am addicted to inception and Christophher Nolan so yeah...

INCEPTION!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!

Return of the King is way better than Inception, though i can understand why people may disagree with me. But in my opinion, LOTR Rulez!

Inception. Both are masterful films and legendary in the 21st century.

Both are great films and Return of the King is hurt by not being a stand-alone film. But I still have to go with The Return of the King.

ROTK for now...

Inception = awesome

The Return of the King is better, Inception is good but people never see the heart of the movie (its about a father trying to get back to his kids, it being a dream or not doesn't matter), the Return of the King also set the bar for all epic movies since (i count Inception as an epic movie)

Inception. Sorry LotR

Inception wins.

ROTK loses badly.

Inception wins for me.

Inception

Return of the King is incredible but it doesn't come close to Inception.

Dear god, Inception is winning. ROTR for me.

I'm going Inception...but it's not a huge margin...

Inception

Inception may be one of my favorite films of all time, however The Return of the King being my absolute favorite film of all time, you can probably figure out which one I'm choosing

LOTR is masterful

Inception is overrated solid crap, return of the king is too epic to win here.

Inception has better visual effects, cinematography, and sound editing. ROTK has better costume design, production design, and sound mixing. ROTK is more epic but Inception blew my damn mind, especially when I saw the cross cutting between all three dreams.

Nooo why did you give me a film that's better than Return of the King... :( both are favorites and masterpieces and ROTK is probably better but my love for Inception goes deeper so Nolan all the way

Inception is a storm Breaking masterpiece. But lord of the ring is my favorite movie. So sorry

Both are literal masterpieces. Cinema's finest. I guess I have to choose Return of the King but wow

This is so Hard to choose