Inception vs. Donnie Darko

5 comments

9 comments

JRM
JRM

My head hurts already! Lol. Inception seriously had me gasping at times. Incredible film. One that I'll be watching many, many times and talking about for many, many years.

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, the dreams in the dreams in the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Nicely done Cleckley. I'm going with Donnie on this one. It gets better and better each time I watch it.

Inception is nicely done and not as dull as Donnie Darko.

Donnie Darko does indeed get better each time I rewatch it. The same cannot be said for Inception. After an amazing 1st watch, re-watching only points out glaring flaws and plot holes.

Inception is based on a very catchy idea, but Donnie is always intriguing.

I had a dream within a dream that Inception was a good movie but then I woke up and actually watched the fucker. Horrible.

Inception...Darko is solid...but just doesn't resonate the same way with me...

Both are awesome movies but I like Inception more...

Darko

Donnie Darko is the original mindfuck masterpiece.

Inception is too good

I love Donnie Darko more every time I watch it.......I do love Inception, but Donnie Darko is very special to me.

I'm going with Donnie Darko as well, it means more to me

Inception absolutely destroys Donnie Darko. Inception is a pure cinematic experience, and Donnie Darko is a shitty, incredibly overrated teen angst movie with no depth whatsoever. 95% of Donnie Darko's big fans are clearly teenage bastards. Fuck Donnie Darko, a film which tries to be clever by leaving out plot elements. That doesn't make it clever. It's not subtle, it's shit.

Inception is vastly far overrated solid but as the exact way looked the same with fight club that involves as solid overrated, Donnie darko owns here.