Scream 4 vs. Scream 2

2 comments

5 comments

Scream 4 was a very awesome and nicely done refreshing of the classic trilogy and I seriously enjoyed it more than the first three. It wins.

Scream 2 was a much more engaging sequel.

My two favorite sequels of the series. Scream 4 was a great modern version of the original and it still retained the charm that was present in the original. As much as I enjoyed it though, Scream 2 is the more well rounded film and was a tad bit more enjoyable.

Both of these films are great, but Scream 2 has slightly more enjoyable characters and a more reasonable villain. Scream 4 is extremely entertaining though!

Scream, Scream 2, Scream 4, Scream 3

Scream 2 is by far one of the most underrated horror sequels of recent years. Scream 4 was a huge disappointment, shame that it was Craven's last.

Scream 4 is the worst. Scream 2 isn't much better, but it gets the nod.

Scream 4. It has a better pacing and story overall, it's a watchable and enhoyable movie.

Pick your poison. The rinse and repeat Scream 2, with way more plot holes and character errors then Scream 1; or Scream 4's even worst characters, terrible humor, and pretty bad world building, not to mention characters just repeat what they did in the last 3 movies. I'd say 4 is worse, but both are really bad. 3 is worse then both however.

4 is the best Scream movie. Yea sue me

I'd say Scream 4 is a fine sequel too but 2 is easily better