Inglourious Basterds vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark

4 comments

3 comments

Nazis really do make the best movie villains, don't they? And rarely have these quintessential bad guys been offed with such inventiveness and glee as they have in these two films. And though the violent, ferocious payoff in Tarantino's film might even best Spielberg's ark of the covenant, no one in IB holds a candle to Indie.

2 great movies but for me Inglourious Baterds

Raiderrs

Two of my favorites. The Basterds win.

Raiders of the Lost Ark

QT films involved of masterpiece collection over anything Indiana Jones..

Raiders of the Lost Ark is a vastly better film and better entertainment.

Hollywood loves to demonize the Nazis, but what it will never tell you in its second-rate propaganda vehicles is that the Nazi regime’s war efforts were financed, in large part, by Jewish Wall Street bankers.

Throw in The Last Crusade and you have the absolute best anti-Nazi films ever! I love Inglorious Basterds, and consider it to be one of the best films ever made. But very, very few movies can come close to the pure perfection of the Indy trilogy. The best three action films ever made, and possibly the best trilogy ever made. Tied with Lord of The Rings.

Raiders is a fantastic movie, but Basterds is among Tarantino's finest movies. No contest for me, Inglorious Basterds bodies.