Inglourious Basterds vs. The Big Lebowski

2 comments

4 comments

Hahahaha.

Look...man, I've got certain information, alright? Certain things have come to light and,...you know,...has it ever occurred to you, that,...instead of, uh,...you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, th-th-th...this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple, uh,...you know?

Inglourious Basterds is good, but The Big Lebowski is hilarious and legendary. Jeff Bridges was born to play The Dude and along with John Goodman, should've got the Oscar nominations they deserve. The plot, along with No Country for Old Men is probably the most consistent Coen's plot in their collection of films. Inglourious Basterds had a great performance from Christoph Waltz and also Brad Pitt as Lt. Aldo Raine, but to me, this is fairly easy choice.

The Dude abides here...easily....

The first time I watched Big Lebowski I remember thinking it wasn't funny, but as the day went on I kept thinking about lines and they made me laugh. The second time I thought it was hilarious. I loved Basterds every single time though.

Inglourious is the clear winner here.

GOD DAMNIT, the previous choice was The Dark Knight vs Inglourious Basterds and I justified Inglouries Basterds being the better movie with it being my personal fav. and TDK being the more popular choice. That was a hard choice, BUT THIS IS EVEN HARDER!