Clue vs. Ghostbusters

5 comments

3 comments

Bill Murray's greatest performance as a Ghost-busting beast or the movie from a board game that is the secret funniest movie ever. Because of Clue's uniqueness of being a board game movie and its awesome comedy I pick Clue.

Clue is a lot of fun. Ghostbusters is a classic, though.

Clue is a very underrated movie. The cast is nearly perfect and Tim Curry does amazing holding them all together. Ghostbusters doesn't do much for me.

"I hated her... SO MUCH... it was flaming, flames, FLAMES... on the side of my face... heaving breaths, heaving... "

Have to go with Clue this time. Love Ghostbusters, but some of its plot is really dire.

Clue is the funniest movie ever! I love Mrs. White! Clue has a great cast and it is based on my favorite board game! Ghostbusters was just okay. Mrs. White: it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

This is crazy. Didn't even blink on this one...

Colonel Mustard: Just checking. Mrs. Peacock: Everything all right? Colonel Mustard: Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine. Pretty much yeah....

Clue is so underrated. It's a shame that so few people have seen it. It is honestly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, and the characters have SUCH GOOD chemistry! Clue all the way.

I'm wondering where all this revisionist love for Clue came from. No doubt the performers are talented, and it's got a couple of cute moments, but it's got a lot more that falls utterly flat. Just one clumsy dud of a punchline after another. Ghostbusters is solid from beginning to end.

*SPOILERS CLUE* (Really, watching Clue without knowing the twist is a hell of a experience, so don't read that comment if you haven't see the movie. I can definitely agree; Clue is a underrated classic. Though I can see the third ending coming since the start, the plot twist just catch me. As always, Budsworth was my suspect because he's was the Butler, and I've expected it was real Mr. Boddy. Well, as the other part, where every one killed one person, it's great. Clue is also a lot of fun, and Tim Curry was very great. Ghostbusters, though, it's way smarter and more inventive. Though I loved Clue, and its multiple endings, still Ghostbusters and Bill Murray on this one.