Jurassic Park vs. Se7en

9 comments

8 comments

Jurassic Park

John Doe is scarier than a T-Rex.

Jurassic Park all the way.

Easy with the clickin'

Sorry, I don't know what is wrong with my mouse.

Looks like someone has developed a serious disliking for Se7en. Carry on, champ.

Yeah! Jurassic Park is totally dominating this matchup! JC13, MysticSpoon and PiccoloKing must be so embarrassed to be in such a small minority.

Se7en wins this and it's not even close!

Yeah Caesar, I feel terrible! Why doesn't anyone like Se7en! (Begins crying) Ha Ha.

Se7en is way better! Jurassic Park to me is slightly overrated.

They are both awesome, but Jurassic Park wins here.

Hahaha. Empirosaur changed his mind and now it's completely turned the tables of this discussion. Poor Jurassic Park.

Indecisiveness is one of the seven deadly sins. I read that somewhere.

JP

This really isnt an easy choice. Both movies are great, but JP is a classic

Se7en for me not a big Jurassic Park fan

Se7en...but definitely a close call.

Jurassic park is one of the most overrated films ever even it's enjoyable but I really can't see how someone seriously would love it except if it's like a childhood favourite. Seven uses greatly an old formula to give you something totally different. After Fight club it's Fincher's best film. So Se7en of course beats Jurassic park cinematically and as entertainment

Come on Se7en can win this easly

Jurasic park all the way

Jurassic Park by a landslide.

This was very fun to read though. Especially the Jurassic Park over clicker. I love Seven for sure but there is no other movie like Jurassic Park. At all. Nothing. Seven is a crime drama, I'm not taking anything away from it but Jurassic Park still makes my skin crawl.

empirosaur is a dick. And Se7en is my pick

jurassic park

Se7en